Head Of Growth
2016 – 2017
PAK is tailoring company established in 2016. It competes with the high-street confection alternatives like Hugo Boss. PAK’s goal is to decrease the excessive time it takes tailors per customer appointment by serving them online. This, along with increased retention of the customers by enabling them to customize their (re-)orders on-the-fly, enables the company to scale unlike the average tailor.
My responsibilities at PAK:
- Management of design and development of the new eCommerce store. Managing tasks between our own marketing department, Shopify Plus and Ryan Foster Design.
- Restructured internal Standard Operating Procedures to improve productivity and efficiency. Introducing tools like Asana, Trello & Google Apps. Co-working methods like Kanban and Scrum. Adjusting strategies and thinking to be more lean.
- Overseeing online marketing efforts, improving UX of the online store.
- Managing the development of a new brand
My achievements at PAK:
- Creating a referral program that brought in €80k in the first week and €300k in the following 12 weeks.
- Leveraged LinkedIn’s ‘See who viewed your profile’ feature to create a trackable, sustainable outreach strategy that led to a 30% increase in sign-ups.
Leave a Reply